- PDF Download
The fresh fruit microwave thawing equipment relates to thawing’s technical field, particularly to a method for ultrasonic thawing equipment and a mechanical device for icing and defrosting.
- Frozen yellow apricot
- Frozen strawberry
The shortcomings of existing thawing equipment:
1. Air thawing: This method does not require special thawing equipment, but simply thaws the frozen food in the air at room temperature. Due to the low air heat transfer coefficient, the heat conduction is slow, and the thawing time is very long. Therefore, it is easy to cause bacteria to multiply and affect the quality of the food.
2. Warm water thawing: This method also does not require special thawing equipment. It is only necessary to directly freeze the frozen food into a container containing warm water for thawing. Although this can shorten the thawing time, it will cause loss of protein and vitamins in food and accelerate the production of carcinogens such as propionaldehyde.
3. Circulating water thawing: We place the frozen food under the faucet or running water; the food is thawed with circulating normal temperature water, which can accelerate the heat transfer and shorten the thawing time. However, this melting ice method from the surface and into the interior is still not efficient enough, and the food loses nutrients and water is poorly wasted.
4.Microwave thawing: The use of electromagnetic waves so that the polar molecules in the frozen food rapid rotation, vibration, friction, impact to produce a lot of heat, so that the frozen food can be heated from the inside out, the freezing time can be shortened quickly. This high-temperature rapid thawing method causes the ice crystal melted water to lose the cells’ soluble components, causing a large loss of food flavor and nutrient solution and seriously degrading the food quality.
Advantages of ultrasonic microwave thawing equipment:
It can ensure that the food’s nutrients are not lost, and the thawing time is short. In a freezing environment, the ice on the frozen food is shattered by the ultrasonic wave vibration in an environment where the temperature is lower than TC. In this process, on the one hand, the frozen ice will not melt into the water due to the low temperature, which can avoid the loss of nutrients in the food with water, thereby ensuring the original taste of the food and good taste. On the other hand, after the ice is shattered by the ultrasonic wave’s high-frequency vibration, the ice is quickly formed, even with a snowflake-like shoulder. Therefore, the force attached to the food is small. It is easy to get rid of the food, thereby achieving the purpose of rapid thawing and improving the efficiency of understanding the freezing.
Ultrasonic microwave thawing equipment
- Structure Figure 1
- Structure Figure 2
The structure of the ultrasonic microwave thawing equipment:
The ultrasonic microwave thawing equipment comprises a body 1 and a freezing zone 2 disposed on the body. The frozen zone temperature is lower than 0 degrees Celsius, and an ozone generator can be installed in the freezing zone to sterilize the food therein to ensure that the food does not deteriorate. The freezing area 2 includes a thawing cabinet 21 and a refrigerating cabinet 22 for freezing food. The refrigerating cabinet can quickly freeze the food therein, the thawing cabinet is provided with an ultrasonic thawing device 3, and the ultrasonic thawing device will be thawed inside the cabinet. The frozen ice on the frozen food in the frozen environment is quickly shattered to achieve rapid thawing.
In the implementation process, the ultrasonic thawing device 3 is disposed on at least one outer side of the thawing cabinet 21. Since the food is generally placed on the cabinet’s bottom surface, the ultrasonic thawing device is disposed outside the bottom surface as an optimal method, and the thawing efficiency is high. To further improve the thawing effect, an ultrasonic thawing device may be arranged on the other one, two, three, four sides, or even the cabinet’s top surface. The ultrasonic thawing method is consistent with the microwave thawing equipment principle, which utilizes the vibration of the ultrasonic wave to smash the frozen ice, the frost, and the like in the frozen environment. For example, the frozen ice on the frozen food is shattered so that the crushed ice is easily separated from the food to achieve thawing. And the variable voltage transformer is used to step down the input signal before outputting the ultrasonic wave to reduce heat generation and improve safety.
1. Our company’s ultrasonic thawing equipment and other microwave equipment are guaranteed for one year.
2. We can customize the required type of microwave thawing equipment according to customer requirements.
3. The company has the most professional mechanical manufacturing team, foreign trade documentation team, sales team, etc.
Our Leader Microwave Equipment Company also produces seafood microwave thawing equipment. You can contact our trade manager at any time. We will respond to your question as soon as possible, we will provide you with a solution within 24 hours. Welcome your call!